![]() |
|||||||||||||||
|
Parot glass studio
Le Château 21110 Aiserey France Tél. 03 80 29 71 72 Fax. 03 80 29 73 74 [email protected] |
|||||||||||||||
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
|||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||
|
Presentation : The Company’s History and Means - |
|
||||||||||||||
One of France’s great contemporary glass-making studios, the Parot studio is outstanding in terms of :Its staff Its facilities Its references: History :The Studio was founded in 1947 in Dijon by Marcel Parot, master glassmaker, a pupil of first Felix and then Pierre Gaudin (1923-1947). Since 1972 it has been run by Pierre-Alain Parot, who is also a master glassmaker and who rounded out his practical training in the studio with a degree in the history of art. He is currently preparing for an external master’s degree in the conservation and restoration of cultural assets from the Sorbonne (University of Paris1). Former President of the National Association of French Master Glassmakers. Member of the Committee responsible for drafting the technical section of the guide to stained glass project management produced by the Heritage Department of the Ministry of Culture. In 1995 the Studio left Dijon and moved into the service quarters of the Château d’Aiserey, 19 kilometres from Dijon (Burgundy - France). |
|||||||||||||||